Wednesday, August 12, 2009

busy busy busy

So its been a while since my update. Life has been busy in Argentina between school and our weekend trip to Buenos Aires and Uruguay. Uruguay was a little dissapointing, we ended up in a really touristy town and the tour guide was very boring. It was pretty though. Buenos Aires on the other hand was amazing. It is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen. We walked around La Boca, San Telmo and the Recoleta Cemetary which was my favorite. It was like nothing I have ever seen. I am so excited to get to go back after my program for a few more days. This weekend was mid terms. Its crazy to think my program is half way over. I feel like I have been here forever somedays and like I haven't been here for long on others. I am finding that 6 weeks is a hard amount of time for me. I think that the next program I do will be for longer so that I will have more time to settle in because with such a short program, the minute I get comfortable I will be leaving. I have realized that this is the best way for me to learn spanish though and I will go on another program, I am thinking about Chile.
Next weekend my friend Brennan and I are taking off to Mendoza to go check out some wineries and the Andes! I can't wait. It will be a nice relaxing weekend! Besides that all is well in Argentina, and I will update more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment