Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mendoza

Today Brennen and I got to Mendoza. It is a lot colder than Rosario and on Sundays EVERYTHING is closed!!! Oh well. We got to relax, catch up on some sleep`, and met some other girls from the US who are studying in Cordoba. We spent the afternoon playing cards with them and hanging out drinking wine and coffee. Tommorrow Brennan and I head out for a wine, chocolate and olive oil tour. We get to go to two different wineries! Its gonna be great! We will probably go on a city tour afterwards and then to another wine tasting! Its so nice to be outta town!
Our bus ride was amazing! One of the most comfortable buses I have every been on. They gave us hot meals, wine, fleece blankets and hand sanitizer! What a dream! I will definately travel with that bus company again!
Its hard to believe I only have three weeks left in Argentina! I am going to be so sad to leave. I have really began to learn a lot about myself, others and the world and I can´t wait to come back and do more traveling in south america. But for now I am going to enjoy my last few weeks! I will post more again sooN!

No comments:

Post a Comment